Saturday, September 24, 2011

Maya's 5th Birthday

Thought I'd catch up on the 3 months of blogging that I have missed. Before I get to the reason that we've missed so much, I wanted to take a few minutes to blog about Maya's 5th birthday party back at the beginning of July. It was a grand success, we had the party at our house and I rented dress up clothes for all the girls. It was quite the production and we had way more dress up than we knew what to do with. We had a fashion show for all the girls and attempted to have a dance party. Maya had a really great time and we had a great turnout of friends and family as always. We are so lucky to have such great people arround us! Here are a few pictures. I have TONS of pics because our house photographer Zip was here, so I'll post the rest out on photobucket.
Maya at the fashion show
Maya blowing out her candle (homemade jello cupcakes were yummy)

No comments:

Post a Comment