Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Fire

Here's the story:
I was in the middle of warming up the grill for a steak dinner. I smelled gas and turned off the grill and doubled check the connection to the propane tank. I turned the grill back on and I didn’t smell any gas of any sort so, I went inside to grab the steaks and when I returned outside their was flames shooting out of the propane tank. I immediately ran inside and told Kelly and the girls to run outside because the grill was on fire. I grabbed the phone and dialed 911 and when the girls where safely outside, I returned inside to see if the house was on fire yet and then the propane tank blew up. The back porch windows, deck and back door were all in flames. Within 5-7 minutes the fire department came and put out the flames. Maya and Katelyn were invited into a neighbors house to play as the fire truck came by. The family is safe and that is the most important part. Thanks for you prayers.
Here are a couple pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment