Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

What a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! I feel very relaxed and ready to take on another busy week. Saturday I spent the day working on a photo collage for Chris' mom and then we all took a long nap in the afternoon! Now I want a collage of my own - that is at the top of my list of projects to do in my 'free' time - work on getting some pictures on the wall. Anyways Saturday night we went to dinner with LuAnn, Tammy and Michael for Mother's Day at Carabba's (YUM) and it was very nice.

Sunday I got to sleep in (on Saturday too for that matter) and both mornings I awoke to breakfast already made and a cute little girl 'quietly' waking me up. I got beautiful flowers and a spa giftcard for Mothers Day which I can't wait to use!! We went out for another nice dinner at a Hibachi restaurant for lunch which was very good. We went to the park and played outside later in the day, had leftovers for dinner (after we stuffed ourselves the past two days), and then topped off the evening with ice cream sundaes. Man was it hot yesterday afternoon - we put Maya in her swimsuit to run around in the sprinkler. Summer here we come!!

In potty training news, Maya is doing better but she refuses to tell us when she has to go so you have to remember to take her all the time. And she doesn't like to wear panties...oh the drama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment