Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend at home

The weather is finally NICE outside! We were able to go to the park and play outside for the first time in months so here are some new pictures and a video link from Maya's swim class (also see my previous swim post with video).
http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k223/kamikazecrashing/?action=view&current=MayaVideoAugust2009.flv

Maya is just getting so big! I talked to my mom yesterday and she was saying that she really missed Maya and I realized it's been 6 weeks since she saw her - I was trying to think of all the new things Maya has been doing that she has missed. I guess there haven't been any huge changes but I just thought about how big she is getting - like remembering things that we tell her from one day to the next, being WAY to big for me to bundle up after her bath and cuddle, wanting to help me cook dinner every day which is so cute except for the day that she got her first blister from touching the hot stove (ouch!) or telling me she wants two cookies as a snack instead of the one cookie that she has been perfectly content with for the last year.




Chris and I got to go to the new Cowboys Sadium this weekend - it was SWEEET! It was unbelievably large - we couldn't even tell where the ball was at from our nosebleed seats so we watched the game on the massive screen which seemed like a silly way to watch the game. But we walked around alot before the game - Chris was joking that it would take 5 escalators to get up to our seats but it really did take 5 escalators it was crazy! My $14 margarita and $10 popcorn were yummy and we had fun nonetheless.

I am prepped and ready for my vacation with mom and Ang next week! House is cleaned - I just need to pack and spend lots of time with Chris and Maya before I leave. Oh yeah - and I need to finish reading New Moon so I can take Eclipse with me on my trip. I am so obsessed with reading these Twilight books!! Beach and umbrella drinks here we come!

1 comment:

  1. What the hell is that on Chris' body? Is that a Cowboys shirt? WHAT???

    ReplyDelete